Friday, July 2, 2010

In progress

... Now I'm doing my research on those website that giving out money, especially to those who spend most of their time in front of laptop...


Today...

I'm joining few website... Pad to Click, Paid to Surf etc.


Cash Crate

Cash Crate needs big network. If you have your own network in doing this would be easier for you to get referral. Nonetheless, no harm to try... So far, my account still ZERO because i do not have referral under me. I think so... Nothing much you can do...

Malaysia Pay Per Click

Same concept like other ptc programs even though it is Malaysian website. Not really productive....

MyLot

This one really different concept. You have to start a discussion, respond to discussion and being active. The main point they doing and paying user is to get traffic... But it is more reliable than the other two because you work hard, you will earn more...

And this is myLot User Profile

p/s: there are no such easy money, you work hard today, you will be earn someday... TRUST me....
if you spend 3-4 hours today, tomorrow maybe you need 5-6 hours to make things happen... Keep FAITH!
as for me, ADSENSE is still the best...

No comments: